Multilingual medical matching service that allows travellers and expats to instantly find qualitative practitioners who speak their language all over the world.
Since the early days of the project in 2014, we raised over €1,200,000 in funding through various accelerators, competitions and investors. We cover 30+ major cities around the world.
- Business strategy
- Pitching and fundraising
- Service design
- Interaction & interface design
- Setting up a design system
- Visual design & branding
- Frontend dev and UX team management
- Legal oversight
- Internal company communication & collaboration
- Distributed team all over Europe
- Limited resources to build global service
- Rapid changing business model & competitive environment
- Development bottleneck
Systemic Design Toolkit
Systemic design is a methodology to analyse complex issues and to develop products, services, systems and organisations in such a way that they leverage towards societal change and impact.
The toolkit establishes a common understanding and language, enabling dialogue among stakeholders, including designers. It offers methods and hands-on tools for co-analysis of complex challenges and co-creation of systemic solutions.
- Project management
- Business model design
- User interface design
- Responsive website development
- Visual design web
As interaction and user experience consultant I had the pleasure to work with teams of various companies and international organisations. The focus of most projects was interaction design, service design or user research.
- Field studies to gather user requirements
- Facilitating design and strategy workshops
- Creating user interface mockups
- Close collaboration with development teams
- User testing of services and interfaces
- Using service design tools with clients
- AG Insurance
- European Commission
- Flemish Government
- Sony Europe